Looking for a dog trainer on Vancouver Island?
OUR COURSES AND LESSONS are taught by a Canadian Institute of Professional Dog Training certified canine instructor, Mike Annan. Our training centre and classes are informal and intimate, assuring a relaxed congenial atmosphere. An upbeat and enthusiastic attitude combined with good verbal praise, motivation, consistencies, positive reinforcement, and a calm state of mind are what we teach. Don’t forget to have fun. From Victoria to Campbell River, we serve the following communities on Vancouver Island: Nanoose, Nanaimo, Parksville, Qualicum, Bowser, Deep Bay, Courtenay, Comox, Ladysmith
- Companion Dog Obedience Courses (all courses are instructed to the CKC competition standards fun and congenial)
- Puppy School (complete puppy and owner education)
- Pack Walk (learn how to walk your dog outside and enjoy the canine migration ritual)
- New pet owner consultations (one hour tutorial for the new dog or puppy owner)
- Behaviour consultations and socialization programs
- Private lessons (based on individual needs)
- Managing canine behaviour courses
- In-home rehabilitation at our centre in Nanoose Bay (for extreme or unmanageable cases)
Sal Pacific Canine Obedience believes that every dog and owner have the right to an education. It is our mission to create a harmonized bond between dogs and their owners and create canine good citizens in our communities by respecting our dogs as animals. You cannot physically control a dog its all a state of mind.
C.I.P.D.T. Certified Canine Instructor